bannerpicbig

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Please Press Pause 

i gave up on physics because the brain needs major thawing and i dont think i have enough time for that to happen. the job has been passed on to jq - which is just as well since i trust he'll do a better job than me. thanks to my supervisor (as always) my presentation is going pretttyyyy o-k. got the slides ready and all that's left to be done is for me to altctrlC and altctrlV my report into the speech document. she's offered to listen to me on thursday before the real thing on friday and i think she's too kind to me. i'm evil-su. and evil-su's don't deserve such kindness. *dramaticsigh* and i guess if you have a burning desire to hear about type 1 diabetes or my voice for that matter, you could always attend my presentation on friday in the uni. in other (more humble) words, it would be nice to have familiar faces in the audience - especially if you have no clue about what i'm going to present. more comfort, less stress. but chances are you would rather stare at a wall than listen to geekspeak on a lovely friday afternoon. *resignedsigh* post-exam activities are burning a hole in my pocket. yes they are. they are adding figures to my weight as well. my procrastination has resulted in a major p a c k i n g delay and i am ashamed to say that apart from throwing out some old magazines/papers, i've done absolutely nothing to box my room. extremely ashamed. i will attempt something tomorrow, i promise. yes tomorrow, after i see the migration lawyer (i've finally gotten down to doing it - my mum's going to be so pleased with me). plan A didn't work - i haven't found an aussie husband so i hope my sponsership plan will work out. hmm. what are the chances of my return-to-singapore with an australian permanent residency? *shrug* i've never really been big on movies considering my extremely short attention span and constant-urge to fall asleep while watching them. adding on to my list of useless-accomplishments (which includes waking up at 9 this morning and doing the dishes in the sink) i've managed to watch f o u r movies in the cinema the past week (ouch to my wallet) and probably about 3 in bed. i love watching from the bed because i get to fidget/fall asleep comfortably at anytime. hurhur. :) and maybe it's for the same reason that i took 3 and a half hours to watch lantana......ah well. i love feel-good movies. they make me..err..feel good. elizabethtown's a feel good movie because i love the way the characters were created to be so kooky. i identify with kooky people. dont you? err, no? i'm feeling all nice and fuzzy inside and i want it to last. i need a stand-still potion now. note to self: take a 12 hr nap upon arrival in singapore .
|
Comments: Post a Comment




sueewong
she says krip-sy and hop-sital.
she calls her imac -john.
she has fangs.

she believes she's just quirky.
but they think she's dodgy.

friends
acid
andrew
andri
angie
bea
chin anh
chloe
deb
dubbie
eddie
edwin
eve
germaine
joanne
joel
john
jonathan
jyg
lingshan
louise
michelle
munkeong
nicole
rgspb2001
ricebowljournals
shanna
sherry
sin
sofia
soonwei
sylvia
vee chan
vic
vivien
wanz
willie
wingyan
yenee

pictures

www.flickr.com
*su's photos More of *su's photos

archives
April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 August 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


e-mail me




Summer 05/06

19/11 - 9/12 Singapore
9/12 - 17/12 Melbourne
27/1 - 5/2 Malaysia
20/2 - Dec Melbourne



Made on a Mac

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.