bannerpicbig

Monday, August 29, 2005

Schtuck like a cow up in the tree. 


Schtuck
Originally uploaded by *su.
as the rest of the girls prepare for tomorrow's test, i can't help but feel so thankful i didnt take another semester of patho because it would have driven me up the wall by now. with that, i assure you brave girls, you'll be in my prayers tonight.

going out for solitude walks have been my form of remedy for a heavy heart. there's just something about staying at home that makes me more frustrated...especially with the mayhem in my room (still trying to dig out stuff to sell!). (besides, everyone else is studying for a test. who's going to entertain me if i dont entertain myself.)
but i know that it's a sure sign i'm getting older when i realise gone are the days when i had no qualms (at all) about going out alone late at night. age has somehow increased my sensitivity to every dodgy sound.

isn't it strange how both love and fear can make your heart beat faster?

lou found this cheesy saying on ivillage that goes "where your feet leads, your heart will follow"- which until now i've found no meaning in. but my feet did manage to bring me to docklands... which was good because my heart needed to go somewhere prettier than the city.


there are some people who have so much character that you can immediately describe them. and then there are those like me who have such an undefined character you can only used generic terms such as "nice" and "friendly" if you're polite enough or "boring" and "awful" if you're candid enough.

in all honesty
if i asked you to describe me in 3 sentences, what would you say?

can you even say?

|
Comments: Post a Comment




sueewong
she says krip-sy and hop-sital.
she calls her imac -john.
she has fangs.

she believes she's just quirky.
but they think she's dodgy.

friends
acid
andrew
andri
angie
bea
chin anh
chloe
deb
dubbie
eddie
edwin
eve
germaine
joanne
joel
john
jonathan
jyg
lingshan
louise
michelle
munkeong
nicole
rgspb2001
ricebowljournals
shanna
sherry
sin
sofia
soonwei
sylvia
vee chan
vic
vivien
wanz
willie
wingyan
yenee

pictures

www.flickr.com
*su's photos More of *su's photos

archives
April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 August 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


e-mail me




Summer 05/06

19/11 - 9/12 Singapore
9/12 - 17/12 Melbourne
27/1 - 5/2 Malaysia
20/2 - Dec Melbourne



Made on a Mac

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.