bannerpicbig

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Uhh 

it was a really weird day. ok. i AM pretty strange to begin with. but still! i was sitting on a bench along orchard road writing a birthday card when this little girl (irritating age kinda little. u know...9 or something) moved from her seat (which was about an arm's length away from me)all the way next to me. she was SO CLOSE her head was almost on my shoulder. wth?! then she started looking at what i was writing. the best bit was that her father was right in front of me but didnt do anything! grrr. so i stopped writing for a while and really considered writing "as i write this, an irritating girl is staring and i'm getting very very annoyed" but i decided to be nice and shut my card hoping she'd get the idea. well i guess she did. but she started doing it again when i started writing again. you see if she was as cute as dakota fanning. i wouldnt have minded (kinda). i am biased towards cute little girls. but NO! NOT cute >< speaking of dakota fanning. i watched war of the worlds my gosh. i dont normally complain much about movies but that was so. bad. ok i know i didnt complain about initial d but i was expecting it to be bad anyway. so it's ok. to put the movie in a few words: aliens invade, eat everyone around tom cruise (but never him or his children!), get food poisoning, shit/vomit orange slush, die! humans rule earth once again. u know, if i get a dollar for each time someone asks me whether i had a boyfriend, i'd be bloody rich by now. i mean i dont mind anyone asking. but PLEASE don't ask me "SURE OR NOT" or "DONT BLUFF LAH!" when i say NO because i don't get anything from hiding it from you. really. i'm not some kind of 15 year old who finds immense pleasure hiding my boyfriendwithspikeyhairfromTHATboysschool. and i know my facial expressions get dodgy sometimes but i look pretty dodgy anyway! so give me a break! ohyes and to end of my weird day. the bus stop behind cine (where i normally take my err 106 not 190) disappeared! yes it did. whereee didd theyyyy puttt my busss stoppp?! p/s: im really missing John my iMac pp/s: my iMac needs a new name. any suggestions? other than louise.
|
Comments: Post a Comment




sueewong
she says krip-sy and hop-sital.
she calls her imac -john.
she has fangs.

she believes she's just quirky.
but they think she's dodgy.

friends
acid
andrew
andri
angie
bea
chin anh
chloe
deb
dubbie
eddie
edwin
eve
germaine
joanne
joel
john
jonathan
jyg
lingshan
louise
michelle
munkeong
nicole
rgspb2001
ricebowljournals
shanna
sherry
sin
sofia
soonwei
sylvia
vee chan
vic
vivien
wanz
willie
wingyan
yenee

pictures

www.flickr.com
*su's photos More of *su's photos

archives
April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 August 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


e-mail me




Summer 05/06

19/11 - 9/12 Singapore
9/12 - 17/12 Melbourne
27/1 - 5/2 Malaysia
20/2 - Dec Melbourne



Made on a Mac

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.