bannerpicbig

Friday, March 18, 2005

Sleep is a rare commodity there's something terribly wrong with me. i. cannot. sleep. and to think i've been trying so hard to get rid of the eyebags. argggh! one would expect me to be dead on the bed by now considering i did not sleep at all last night. but somehow i'm still sitting around here before my comp, twiddling my thumbs and planning the day ahead. I'M SO TIRED! physically. but I'M SO NOT TIRED! mentally. heeeeelp. BUT i'm happy that our sydney trip has been confirmed and explorers su eve lou will be embarking on their adventure on the 26th and returning on the 29th. i am so excited. although i'm just going to a place an hr away. (note: an hr because we're flying. something possessed me to want to take a train earlier. i think it was called demon giam siap. but anyway i figured i shld just pay abit more instead of getting stuck in a 28-degree-inclination seat for 10 toodreadfullylong hrs). hohum! hohum! to ease the guilt of missing a couple of lectures and wasting so much money, i shall mug my easter holiday away. so if u see me doing anything else, please take the opportunity to turn me upside down and slap me hard. at the same time, do remember to cut me some slack for karaoke or something :P sorry dearies of the Queendom *how bizarre!* (haha that came out as naturally as zotan in dude where's my car) i will i will and i planned to put up your pics. :D the mahjong one i took with bun's slightly dodgy but i guess tt will suffice for now. i'll wait for u to come back before taking more pictures. speaking of which let's skype again soon. and i hope you got my emaaail! i can smell the weekend.
|
Comments: Post a Comment




sueewong
she says krip-sy and hop-sital.
she calls her imac -john.
she has fangs.

she believes she's just quirky.
but they think she's dodgy.

friends
acid
andrew
andri
angie
bea
chin anh
chloe
deb
dubbie
eddie
edwin
eve
germaine
joanne
joel
john
jonathan
jyg
lingshan
louise
michelle
munkeong
nicole
rgspb2001
ricebowljournals
shanna
sherry
sin
sofia
soonwei
sylvia
vee chan
vic
vivien
wanz
willie
wingyan
yenee

pictures

www.flickr.com
*su's photos More of *su's photos

archives
April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 August 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


e-mail me




Summer 05/06

19/11 - 9/12 Singapore
9/12 - 17/12 Melbourne
27/1 - 5/2 Malaysia
20/2 - Dec Melbourne



Made on a Mac

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.