bannerpicbig

Sunday, June 06, 2004

toilet bowl i was scrubbing the toilet bowl just now and left the duck on top of the toilet bowl uncapped. after brushing my teeth just now i saw the duck and decided to cap it back before putting it back on the floor. butter-fingered me accidentally dropped the cap into the toilet bowl!!! argh. baka. lucky i just cleaned the toilet bowl....still... i had to stick my fingers in to pick it up....>< yuck. reminds me of that time when i dropped my handfone into the toilet bowl in my sis' nus hostel........thank goodness she just cleaned her toilet bowl too...AND i havent peed yet haha. the best part was..the fone still worked. it was hardy. it was a nokia 3210. accident prone this reminded me of how accident prone i am. lemme recap hehe. arms: *shattered my right wrist when i was around 8. we were rollerblading and racing and i crashed. *fractured my left arm when i was 10.. my friend bumped into me during PE and i skidded across the hall and crashed into the stage. banged my head too. spent this whole yr in n out of hospital cuz i had to undergo 2 operations... *sprained my finger in ACJC playing captain's ball. this guy jumped in front of me when iw as trying to get the ball and my finger hit his hand. his hand quite muscular man... legs: *sprained both ankles a few times...here goes: few times during badminton training in rgs once during a badminton match in ACS(I). had to be dragged off the court...yikes once in the carpark below my block once in ACJC when i was walking along the track..or rather the side of the track cuz we cant walk ON the track once outside my new condo when chad n yuchun were visiting once near wilson hall while walking to my genetics exam. was on crutches and wheelchair a few times haha. cant rem when else i sprained my ankle. my mum might remember. the mere thought of the CRACKING sound my ankle makes when i sprain it is enough to make all my hair stand and cringe. *sprained my toe cant rem when back: *sprained my back once during badminton training in rgs fainting spells: *once in the middle of the carpark below my building *once in the train from singapore-KL haha *once outside my new condo *once in the middle of ACS(I) *once in my toilet in the marriot apartment before church. chad had to wait downstairs in the car for me haha *once in the marriot apartment living room. was having a high fever well....most fainting spells associated with my sprained ankle or when i have not eaten for too long. if u ever see me faint...just give me a lollie. and how could i forget the time when i stuffed a ORANGE TIC TAC up my nose when i was abt 4....i had to go to the hospital because of that well thats all i remember tonight. maybe i'll rem more and post it some other time im surprised im still in 1 piece. toodles
|
Comments: Post a Comment




sueewong
she says krip-sy and hop-sital.
she calls her imac -john.
she has fangs.

she believes she's just quirky.
but they think she's dodgy.

friends
acid
andrew
andri
angie
bea
chin anh
chloe
deb
dubbie
eddie
edwin
eve
germaine
joanne
joel
john
jonathan
jyg
lingshan
louise
michelle
munkeong
nicole
rgspb2001
ricebowljournals
shanna
sherry
sin
sofia
soonwei
sylvia
vee chan
vic
vivien
wanz
willie
wingyan
yenee

pictures

www.flickr.com
*su's photos More of *su's photos

archives
April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 August 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


e-mail me




Summer 05/06

19/11 - 9/12 Singapore
9/12 - 17/12 Melbourne
27/1 - 5/2 Malaysia
20/2 - Dec Melbourne



Made on a Mac

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.