bannerpicbig

Sunday, June 13, 2004

bump i got a call at around 8pm from a girl called Amy who found my optus fone at city church. she had scrolled down the phone book to find my house number and im SO GLAD i recorded it in my fone...:) so she left it at the arrow reception for me to collect. if there's anywhere i want to lose anything..it'd be in church. err. so around 9pm i was on my way to collect my fone...and while crossing the road just outside city gate i decided to be extra careful and look carefully before crossing just in case there's some speeding car coming from around the corner. then i suddenly felt like someone pushed me from the side and i literally shouted "AHHHH!!". i turned to my side and saw a car right in my face. crap. this car that stopped outside my house was reversing and bumped into me!!!! >< i dunnoe whether it was my coat or my hair that blended into the dark of the night because he didnt see me! THANK GOD he didnt continue reversing....and THANK GOD i didnt hurt myself. >< later i saw his car at the traffic light and he didnt even seem to realise that he had bumped into someone. hrmphf. :( so i was walking around grumpily and decided to go to safeway cuz i havent bought any groceries for AGES...on the way home i called eve cuz she gave me a missed call earlier. cuz i was on the fone..and my hands were full..i couldnt scan my key to get thru the sliding door. thank goodness there was this guy behind me who was goin in as well. city gate has many doors and i had to get thru another door. crap. my sensor started to act up again and REFUSED to scan....that nice guy who was, by now, walking up the stairs to the other apartments walked back down to scan it and held the door for me. i am happier now knowing that my neighbours are pretty nice :) not so grumpy anymore...:)
|
Comments: Post a Comment




sueewong
she says krip-sy and hop-sital.
she calls her imac -john.
she has fangs.

she believes she's just quirky.
but they think she's dodgy.

friends
acid
andrew
andri
angie
bea
chin anh
chloe
deb
dubbie
eddie
edwin
eve
germaine
joanne
joel
john
jonathan
jyg
lingshan
louise
michelle
munkeong
nicole
rgspb2001
ricebowljournals
shanna
sherry
sin
sofia
soonwei
sylvia
vee chan
vic
vivien
wanz
willie
wingyan
yenee

pictures

www.flickr.com
*su's photos More of *su's photos

archives
April 2003 May 2003 June 2003 August 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005

tagboard
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


e-mail me




Summer 05/06

19/11 - 9/12 Singapore
9/12 - 17/12 Melbourne
27/1 - 5/2 Malaysia
20/2 - Dec Melbourne



Made on a Mac

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.